ONE | GETTING STARTED
• The Pyramid of Financial Awesomeness
• Weekly finance time
• What’s your mindset around money?
• How to shift your mindset around money
• Willpower vs. Habits
TWO | KNOW YOUR NUMBERS
• How much money do you really need?
• Paco’s Law
• How to budget without budgeting
• How to calculate your net worth
THREE | HOW TO SAVE
• What’s an emergency fund?
• Where should you park your cash?
• Other types of savings
• Should you invest your savings?
FOUR | HOW TO TACKLE HIGH-INTEREST DEBT?
• What’s high-interest debt?
• How does debt grow?
• Do you have too much debt?
• How to make a plan to get out of debt
• BONUS: Student loan resource guide
FIVE | HOW TO SAVE FOR RETIREMENT
• Why do you need to save for retirement?
• How does it work?
• What are your options?
• Understand how fees impact your investments
SIX | HOW TO CARE ABOUT INSURANCE
• Insurance is transferring risk
• What types of insurance do you need?
SEVEN | ESTATE PLANNING
• What is estate planning?
• What are estate planning documents?
• Do you need an estate plan?
• How to write your will
BONUS | A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO INVESTMENTS
• What is investing and why you should invest?
• The magic of compounding
• What is the money for?
• Investment philosophies
• What are stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs?